click here for a one-pager on how to connect constituents with Lifeline.
Thursday, December 1, 2016
12:30 - 3:30 pm
Number One, Second Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002
Keynote: 1:00 - 1:30 pm
Panel: 1:30 - 2:30 pm
Open House: 12:30 - 3:30 pm
This event will feature:
- Keynote address from Representative Anna G. Eshoo (D - 18th CA), Ranking Member, Committee on Energy and Commerce, Communications and Technology Subcommittee and Commissioner Jessica Rosenworcel, Federal Communications Commission
- A panel discussion which will provide practical advice on how to connect constituents with the Lifeline program and its resources.
- Michelle Garber, Vice President of Lifeline, USAC
- Olivia Wein, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
- Jeni Kues, Vice President of Corporate Affairs, i-wireless LLC
- Claude Aiken, Legal Advisor to FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn
- Moderator: Jessica González, Vice President and General Counsel, NHMC
- An open house including a visual narrative showcase depicting how service providers and other stakeholders help consumers connect to Lifeline and help Lifeline connect to opportunity, jobs, education, healthcare, healthy food choices, public services, and more.
Lunch will be provided
If you have any questions, please contact Andy Lomeli (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jennifer McCadney (email@example.com)
Attendance is free, but space is limited. Please RSVP here by November 28th.