NBC Entertainment Chair Robert Greenblatt to Keynote NHMC MediaCon
(PASADENA, Calif. – 6/25/15) – The National Hispanic Media Coalition is excited to announce that Robert Greenblatt, Chairman of NBC Entertainment, will be the lunch keynote speaker at its 4th Annual NHMC MediaCon at the Hilton Universal City on Thursday, July 9.
Greenblatt, who was key in NBC’s turnaround by launching the Emmy-winning hit “The Voice”; “The Blacklist”; and “Chicago P.D.,” which stars NHMC Impact Award-winning actor Jon Seda, will share his journey in the entertainment industry including what led to helming NBC Entertainment, the changing climate of broadcast TV, the importance and impact of diversity, and what is in store for Latinos in the upcoming 2015/2016 season.
The 2015 NHMC MediaCon is an intimate gathering of industry executives, national media influencers, media insiders, celebrities, as well as diversity, public relations and marketing professionals to share expertise and insights into opportunities in the entertainment industry with aspiring writers. In addition, participants network, share best practices and discuss the role Latinos play in trends and emerging issues facing the TV and film.
The 2015 NHMC MediaCon will cover:
- The Path to Representation
- How The Internet Is Revolutionizing Latino Content
- Executive Producers and Writers
For the full conference agenda, speaker biographies or to register, visit www.nhmc.org/mediacon
MediaCon will feature a dynamic lineup of media and entertainment experts, including:
- Valentina Garza, Supervising Producer of Bordertown (Fox)
- Virgil Williams, Co-Executive Producer of Criminal Minds (CBS)
- Rashad Raisani, Executive Producer of Allegiance (NBC)
- Dennis Romero, LA Weekly Staff Writer
- Tracey Murray, Partner/Literary Manager at Industry Entertainment Partners
- Eddie Gamarra, Partner/Literary Manager at The Gotham Group
- Jairo Alvarado, Manager at Circle of Confusion
- Geoff Silverman, Partner at Cartel Management
- Ligiah Villalobos, Writer/Executive Producer of Go, Diego! Go!
- Doug Greiff, Co-Founder/Chief Creative Officer of mitú
- Stacie de Armas, Vice President Strategic Initiatives & Consumer Engagement at Nielsen's Global Corporate Communications Group
- Omar Ponce, Writer and Director of "No Cents" on mitú
- Hugo Balta, Senior Director of Multicultural Content at ESPN
- Conrad Sun, Associate at Meridian Artists
- Dianne Fraser, Manager/Partner at Industry Entertainment Partners
Sponsors for the 4th
Annual NHMC MediaCon include Comcast-NBCUniversal, National Association of Broadcasters, Univisión, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Edison International, Google, Nielsen Holdings N.V., Southwest Airlines, NuvoTV and CBS.
For sponsorship opportunities contact Brenda Rivas, VP of HR and Operations at NHMC, at 626-792-6462
For media credentials and inquiries please contact Andrea Barrera at AEM at 310-587-0745.
The National Hispanic Media Coalition
(NHMC) is a media advocacy and civil rights organization for the advancement of Latinos, working towards a media that is fair and inclusive of Latinos, and towards universal, affordable, and open access to communications. Learn more at www.nhmc.org
. Receive real-time updates on Facebook
and Twitter @NHMC