The National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC) hosted its 11th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon on September 12 at the Pasadena Westin Hotel. The luncheon honors Southern California media professionals and entities, as well as public servants and community leaders, whose achievements, generosity of spirit, and courage under fire have greatly benefited the region’s Latino community.
For photographs from NHMC’s 11th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon, please visit www.flickr.com/nhmc.
This year’s honorees include:
- Kirk Whisler, President of Western Publication Research, Inc. - Outstanding Service and Commitment to the Latino Community
- Kim Baldonado, NBC4 Southern California Reporter - Excellence in Broadcast Journalism
- Sam Rubin, KTLA Entertainment Reporter - Outstanding Integrity in Broadcast Journalism
- Geoff Harris, NHMC Television Writers Program Mentor - Outstanding Service and Commitment to Latino Writers
- Jaime Jarrín, Los Angeles Dodgers Spanish-Language Broadcaster - Excellence in Radio Broadcasting
Local Impact Awards Luncheon Sponsor
Other sponsors include Univision Communications, Inc., The Walt Disney Company and ABC Television Group, Fox Deportes / Mundo Fox, CBS2/KCAL9, NBC 4 Southern California, SOS Global Express and Bright House Networks.
9th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon – 2011
8th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon 2010