12th Annual Local Impact Awards Luncheon
The NHMC Impact Awards Luncheon recognizes local talent and community leaders in the second largest designated market area (DMA) in the country – Los Angeles. Past award recipients include: Art Laboe, Eddie “Piolin” Sotelo, Ruben Lenguas, Jaime Jarrin, Sam Rubin, Ana Garcia, Big Boy, Laura Diaz and Vikki Vargas. The event gathers 200 local industry leaders.
For additional sponsorship information, please contact Brenda Rivas at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 626-792-6462.
2014 NHMC Local Impact Awards Luncheon Sponsor:
11th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon – 2013
The National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC) hosted its 11th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon on September 12 at the Pasadena Westin Hotel.
For photographs from NHMC’s 11th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon, please visit www.flickr.com/nhmc.
2013 honorees included:
- Kirk Whisler, President of Western Publication Research, Inc. - Outstanding Service and Commitment to the Latino Community
- Kim Baldonado, NBC4 Southern California Reporter - Excellence in Broadcast Journalism
- Sam Rubin, KTLA Entertainment Reporter - Outstanding Integrity in Broadcast Journalism
- Geoff Harris, NHMC Television Writers Program Mentor - Outstanding Service and Commitment to Latino Writers
- Jaime Jarrín, Los Angeles Dodgers Spanish-Language Broadcaster - Excellence in Radio Broadcasting
Local Impact Awards Luncheon Sponsor
9th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon – 2011
8th Annual Impact Awards Luncheon 2010